Development README Page¶
♦ Isomer - Be Collaborative!¶
A collaborative and modular infrastructure for your data.
- Geo Information Use a sophisticated map to annotate and review geographical information
- Vehicle support Attach a sailyacht, your camper or pack one in your backpack
- Project planning Issue tracking for collaborative teams
- Modular Expandable with integrated modules or build your own
- Cloud independent Run nodes on your own infrastructure
Much more incoming!
Please be wary of bugs and report strange things, thank you!
► Docker: Yes, please!¶
If you just want to try it out or generally are happy with using docker, there is no need to clone the repo, just download the docker compose file and get everything from docker hub:
wget https://github.com/isomeric/isomer/raw/master/docker/docker-compose-hub.yml docker-compose -f docker-compose-hub.yml up
See the docker detail page for more information.
☓ Docker: No, thanks..¶
There is more than one way of installing Isomer, see the detailed instructions for those.
If you intend to set up a development environment, please follow the development workflow instructions.
The system is modular, so you can install what you need and leave out other things.
A lot of the included modules are still Work in Progress, so help out, if you’re interested in a powerful - cloud independent - collaboration tool suite.
♨ General modules¶
These are ‘official’ isomer modules. If you’d like to contribute your own, ping firstname.lastname@example.org, to get it added to the list.
Some (marked with *) are work in progress and probably not really usable, yet.
Again, help is very welcome!
|automat*||Automation for non programmers|
|countables||Count arbitrary things|
|enrol||Enrollment/User account management|
|heroic*||User achievements and badges|
|ldap*||LDAP user authorization|
|notifications*||Channel independent user notification system|
|project||Project management tools|
|protocols||Miscellaneous communication protocols|
|sails||Web UI, compatible with all modern browsers (integrated)|
|sessions||Session chair module for planning conferences and similar|
|shareables||Shared resource blocking tool|
|simplechat||Very rudimentary integrated chat|
|transcript*||Meeting notes module|
|wiki||Etherpad + Wiki = awesomeness|
☕ Work in progress¶
- Full GDAL based vector chart support (Currently only raster charts)
- Dynamic Logbook
- GRIB data (in charts)
- Navigation aides, planning
- Datalog, automated navigational data exchange
- Crew management, more safety tools
- wireless crew network and general communications
⚯ Other 3rd party modules¶
|avio||Creative mixed media suite|
|polls||Tool for lightweight internet voting|
|garden||Garden automation tools|
↯ Bugs & Discussion¶
Please research any bugs you find via our Github issue tracker for Isomer and report them, if they’re still unknown.
If you want to discuss distributed, opensource (or maritime) technology in general incl. where we’re heading, head over to our Github discussion forum …which is cleverly disguised as a Github issue tracker.
You can also find us here:
- Hackerfleet Twitter
- Isomer Twitter
- irc #hackerfleet on freenode
Please be patient when using IRC, responses might take a few hours!
- Fabulous icons by iconmonstr.com, the noun project and Hackerfleet contributors
- c-base e.V. our home base, the spacestation below Berlin Mitte
- Lassulus for hosting and nix expertise
- Jetbrains s.r.o for the opensource license of their ultimate IDE
- Github for hosting our code
- Gitlab for hosting our code ;)
- Travis.CI for continuous integration services
- Docker Inc. for providing containerization infrastructure
- ReadTheDocs.org for hosting our documentation
- BrowserStack for cross device testing capabilities
Copyright (C) 2011-2019 Heiko ‘riot’ Weinen <email@example.com> and others.
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Affero General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU Affero General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU Affero General Public License along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.